start a new life
Stay Connected >>
Women have very specific needs and undergo challenging life stages, especially when the changes are related to and influenced by hormones effecting the psyche and physical body.
With Hormone Yoga Therapy the female hormonal system is supported to effectively rebalance these hormones during the different phases in a woman’s life.
Hormone Yoga for Women
A natural &holistic therapy
The special series of Hormone Yoga exercises have been developed by the Brazilian Dinah Rodrigues. It is a unique and natural method specifically designed to harmonise and reactivate hormonal health.
The combination of physical exercises with breathing, elements of classical Hatha Yoga, Kundalini Yoga and Tibetan energy circulation technique are specially adapted to the female body with a balancing and healing effect.
Anti-stress exercises and Yoga Nidra receive particular attention to decrease and prevent stress, resulting in deep relaxation and expansion in the individual’s self-awareness.
How does Hormone Yoga work
Hormone Yoga Therapy is a dynamic yoga, which not only increases vitality and well-being, but also has good results with regular practice.
It targets and stimulates the female glands, hormones and the natural estrogen production in the ovaries.
We learn to tap into the internal source of power and support women with tools and practices to reconnect with their essential feminine.
Hormone Yoga can help by:
- Menopause symptoms
- Premature menopause
- Menstrual disorders (irregular, painful, heavy, amenorrhea)
- Ovarian cyst, myomas
- Fertility issues
- Low libido
- Thyroid imbalance
- Urogenital dryness
- Sleep disorders, stress
- Emotional instability, irritability
- Anxiety and depression
- Loss of vitality
- Digestive problems, weight loss/gain
- Hair loss, dry skin
Benefits of Hormone Yoga:
- Increases hormone production
- Eliminates stress, depressions
- Improves Sleep disturbances
- Supports fertility
- Increase libido
- Supports emotional stability
- Strengthens muscles & bones
- Activates metabolism
- Reconnects with feminine nature
Hormone Yoga Therapy is recommended for women:
- Of any age with Hormonal disorders
- Who wish to balance endocrine system after coming off hormonal contraceptives
- Planning a pregnancy
- All women from 35 years of age as a preventative therapy due to natural decrease of estrogen and progesterone. Regular practice is recommended to keep the hormone levels balanced and to reduce unpleasant symptoms when entering menopause.
- And teenagers suffering from emotional imbalances/depression
- During Pregnancy
- Undiagnosed abdominal pain
- Recent surgery
Hormone yoga does not replace medication or a visit to the doctor.
Please consult your doctor and HYT teacher before attending a course if you have experienced other medical issues.
You will be required to fill out Health questionnaire to provide you with safe and effective approach.
*Wasso Nelissen is a certified Hormone Yoga Teacher by Dinah Rodrigues.
Hormone Yoga Therapy is suitable for women of all levels. With or without yoga experience.
For everybody and Every-Body!
Private Class3-4 hours
Single Class75 minutes
Season Card75 minutes
25 classes/ Jan-July'22
Group Workshop6 hours